- 00:00 - Host Intro
- 00:22 - Intro Music
- 00:34 - Episode and Guest Intro
- 01:30 - Subscription Reminder
- 01:42 - Aviral Introduces himself
- 03:55 - DP with Tim Cook story
- 07:21 - How do you deal with failures?
- 12:28 - What are your sources for discovering opportunities?
- 17:10 - How did your Alexa journey start?
- 22:25 - What is your Hackathon winning recipe?
- 27:16 - How to choose among the many student programs?
- 37:26 - How did your freelancing work start?
- 41:12 - What's more important to focus during the hackathon?
- 42:38 - How should a standard team look like?
- 44:30 - Where to get updates about upcoming hackathons?
- 45:40 - Are hackathons right for average coders?
- 50:42 - Competitive coding vs Hackathons
- 55:49 - Some tips to win hackathons
- 58:25 - How can people reach out to you?
- 59:55 - Announcement [LearnCodingFree.org]
- 01:00:27 - Sneak peek of next episode
- 01:01:11 - Outro Music
In episode 5, Aviral Aggarawal, iOS Developer at Microsoft joins Tanay to talk about how he got started with hackathons and why participation is more important than winning.
Latest posts by iamshadmirza (see all)
- Why Web Performance Matters feat. Saurabh Rajpal | Episode 6 - October 10, 2019
- Winning Hackathons feat. Aviral Aggarwal | Episode 5 - October 3, 2019
- Vue.js and Getting Started with Open Source ft. Rahul Kadyan | Episode 4 - September 26, 2019